- Supplied in liquid form, ready for use.
- Pour into a 5L or 7L Hozelock garden pneumatic sprayer.
- Coverage – not exceeding 5 SQM per 1L.
- Dwell time: leave for 2 hours. No need to scrub.
- Remove using a pressure washer with a fan jet (Vario).
- Kills all forms of organic growth including green and red algae, white fungi, black spots and moss.
- Available in 2 and 4 litre containers.
Patio Black Spot Remover is currently the only product developed specifically to remove those hideous black spots and restore the colour of your stonework. Patio Black Spot Remover for Artificial Stone will remove black spots from garden ornaments and all pre cast patio slabs including Marshalls, Bradstone, Haddonstone and other cementitious based slabs. Coverage rate is based on a patio that is 3 years old. The older the stone, the more treatments required. Carry out a trial slab to determine the coverage on your stonework.
To maintain your garden stonework and stop the return of the black spots, buy and apply our Patio Black Spot Preventer annually. This will kill any black spot spores before they have the chance to germinate and turn into spots and will also remove green algae without the need to power wash!