- Supplied in liquid form, ready for use.
- Pour into a 5L or 7L Hozelock garden pneumatic sprayer.
- Coverage – not exceeding 5 SQM per 1L.
- Dwell time: leave for 2 hours. No need to scrub.
- Remove using a pressure washer with a fan jet (Vario).
- Kills all forms of organic growth including green and red algae, white fungi, black spots and moss.
- Available in 2 and 4 litre containers.
Patio Black Spot Remover is currently the only product developed specifically to remove those hideous black spots and restore the colour of stonework. Patio Black Spot Remover for Block Paving will remove black spots from block paved drives, patios and pathways. Patio Black Spot Remover will also resurrect those original colours of both brick and clay block pavers you thought were lost forever. Coverage rate is based on a patio that is 3 years old. The older the stone, the more treatments required. Carry out a trial slab to determine the coverage on your stonework.
To maintain your garden stonework and stop the return of the black spots, buy and apply our Patio Black Spot Preventer annually. This will kill any black spot spores before they have the chance to germinate and turn into spots and will also remove green algae without the need to power wash!